Advanced Search. Logged In As. Find More. Online Collections.
Quiet Influence; The Introvert's Guide to Making a Difference
Need Help? YouTube Channel. Available from another library. Quick Copy View. Place Hold. Add To List.
Introverts may feel powerless in a world where extroverts seem to rule, but there's more than one way to have some sway. Jennifer Kahnweiler proves introverts can be highly effective influencers when, instead of trying to act like extroverts, they use their natural strengths to make a difference. Kahnweiler identifies six unique strengths of introverts and includes a Quiet Influence Quotient QIQ quiz to measure how well you're using these six strengths now. Then, through questions, tools, exercises, and powerful real-world examples, you will increase your mastery of these strengths.
Also in This Series. Citation formats are based on standards as of July Citations contain only title, author, edition, publisher, and year published. Citations should be used as a guideline and should be double checked for accuracy.
See a Problem?
More Like This. Other Editions and Formats. Choose a Format. See Full Copy Details.
- Jennifer B. Kahnweiler;
- Steal Your Heart;
- Quiet Influence: The Introvert's Guide to Making a Difference | erdzunroposka.gq.
- 5 Ways to Manage with Confidence in a World of Rapid Change (Meeting Planning Book 1).
- Pediatric Nutrition in Chronic Diseases and Developmental Disorders: Prevention, Assessment, and Treatment.
Date Edition Publisher Phys Desc. Language Availability  First edition. Berrett-Koehler Publishers, xi, pages : illustrations ; 22 cm English Available from another library.
We can order this Usually dispatched within 1 week. Quantity Add to basket. This item has been added to your basket View basket Checkout.
Quiet influence : : the introvert's guide to making a
View other formats and editions. Added to basket. Mats Alvesson. The New One Minute Manager. Kenneth Blanchard.
- Quiet Influence: The Introvert's Guide to Making a Difference.
- Quiet Influence: The Introverts’s Guide to Making a Difference | Dennis Sparks on re·sil·ience.
- Quiet Influence: The Introvert's Guide to Making a Difference!
- Customer Reviews.
Jeff Sutherland. How to Deal With Difficult People. Gill Hasson. A Bigger Prize. Margaret Heffernan. Mark H. Nir Eyal. Harvard Business Review. Ben Horowitz. Project Management for Dummies - UK.
- Etymologie der neuhochdeutschen Sprache; Darstellung des deutschen Wortschatzes in seiner geschichtlichen Entwicklung (German Edition);
- Collaboration and Networking in Education.
- Beneficial Organisms in Agriculture, Food and the Environment: Safety Assessment and Regulation.
Nick Graham. How Google Works. Eric Schmidt. Project Management. The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.